WTB 1957 1958 wagon liftgate glass and rear seat

dhutton

Hi Don,

I don’t have any answers for you directly, but I’d check to see if these parts carried across GM lines.  I know the rear glass is the same for all 59-60 GM wagons, for example, which has allowed me to find parts that fit as the Chev wagons have a bigger following.

Good luck on the search and I hope this is helpful.

12 minutes ago, Thriller said:

Hi Don,

I don’t have any answers for you directly, but I’d check to see if these parts carried across GM lines.  I know the rear glass is the same for all 59-60 GM wagons, for example, which has allowed me to find parts that fit as the Chev wagons have a bigger following.

Good luck on the search and I hope this is helpful.

57-58 Oldsmobile wagons use the same parts but they are quite rare as near as I can tell. 

Thanks,

Don

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lancemb said:

Pete Phillips used to have one not too long ago he was parting; not sure if he still has it

I bought that car from Pete but those two items are not included. Picking it up tomorrow. 

Thanks,

Don

10 minutes ago, Long Roof said:

Don, I don't know if it would fit, but I have a 60/40 rear seat out of a 1956 Century Estate (4 door) wagon that I would sell.

Thanks LR. Is it possible for you to post a couple of pics?

Thanks,

Don

34 minutes ago, lancemb said:

A parts wagon just sold on Ebay a few weeks ago that included 2 extra rear frames with glass.  Might try to figure out who bought it and buy one off them...

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F283475847527

I should have bought that car but it was a long way from home. 

Thanks,

Don