1930 Chrysler 77 roadster Value

I am trying to find out what this car is worth setting as is.  This is what has been completed Frame running gear to include engine.  all wood including top bows. Partial paint all body work done. 

all parts re-chromed that where chrome when new.  new tires .  Wheels are painted . New wire harness  no upholstery or top.  have cushions.  This is a rumble seat car.  Please see attached pictures.  Everything there to finish it.

20190617_135619.jpeg

20190617_135523.jpeg

20190617_135557.jpeg

20190617_135650.jpeg

20190617_135630.jpeg

20190617_135455.jpeg

• Like 1

Chrysler 77 roadsters are beautiful cars.  I  own one in very poor condition.   I saw one advertised on Hemmings last year,   partially restored similar to yours for $11K.  Everybody wants "turn-key" these days.  

I was thinking a little higher maybe mid to upper teens,  but it's all relevant on how good the work is that's done.  Upholstery will still run you atleast 5 grand with the top.  What's a pretty nice finished one bring?  I think there was a really nice one for around 30K on here and that was a 32?  very nice restoration in out and underneath.  It didn't sell here or on ebay when they ran it through.  Though it may have sold after the fact,  for what I'm not sure , but probably the 30 or most likely a tad less.  

As mentioned,  seems projects are really dropping in value fast. 

If you or the seller decides to sell it,  please post it here with more/ better pictures and a location. 

Edited by auburnseeker (see edit history)
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, slimt said:

Chrysler 77 roadsters are beautiful cars.  I  own one in very poor condition.   I saw one advertised on Hemmings last year,   partially restored similar to yours for $11K.  Everybody wants "turn-key" these days.  

Thanks   

Mike

16 hours ago, auburnseeker said:

I was thinking a little higher maybe mid to upper teens,  but it's all relevant on how good the work is that's done.  Upholstery will still run you atleast 5 grand with the top.  What's a pretty nice finished one bring?  I think there was a really nice one for around 30K on here and that was a 32?  very nice restoration in out and underneath.  It didn't sell here or on ebay when they ran it through.  Though it may have sold after the fact,  for what I'm not sure , but probably the 30 or most likely a tad less.  

As mentioned,  seems projects are really dropping in value fast. 

If you or the seller decides to sell it,  please post it here with more/ better pictures and a location. 

Thanks 

Mike

• 7 months later...