2019 BCA National Photos thread

Sorry Brian, I’m not allowed to like anymore of your or anybody else’s posts today, apparently I’ve reached my limit of I’m thinking 3 or 4 🙄 so ridiculous 

35A5915F-6FEB-434B-BD67-671111948813.thumb.png.04406ac6dd7798f0439bab8e735ebc98.png

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)

What!!! Ridiculous...

Cause wait until you see what I have to post next (as soon as they all load)...

Seriously though reload the page and try again. It might be cause you are on your phone.

I'm on my lap top and it continues even if I sign off and back on. Hey, just know I appreciate and thank you for going posting the pictures which takes a quite a bit of effort on this forum.  I've posed the concern to upper management so won't hijack this great thread anymore. Please continue😊

12 hours ago, MrEarl said:

Sorry Brian, I’m not allowed to like anymore of your or anybody else’s posts today, apparently I’ve reached my limit of I’m thinking 3 or 4 🙄 so ridiculous 

35A5915F-6FEB-434B-BD67-671111948813.thumb.png.04406ac6dd7798f0439bab8e735ebc98.png

Has to be more than that. I have been able to do several today...maybe they are limiting former moderators now. :)

3 minutes ago, 38Buick 80C said:

I got distracted and forgot to get a photo, but I will look tomorrow.  this is Pete Phillips car.

Thought it may have been his. I believe I saw it in Springfield.