dbmarkc

1937 120 Parts Needed

Posted (edited)

Hey Guys

I am the new caretaker of a very nice 120 Convertible Coupe. Are there people who reproduce parts for the dash board, such as knobs, and the chrome bezels?

Thanks

Mark

Edited by dbmarkc (see edit history)

First of all, congratulations on being the new caretaker of, in my opinion, one of the best looking Packards ever produced.  With the top up or the top down, they look very stylish.  And mechanically, they are very reliable.

I am not aware of any vendors that sell reproduction dash parts for the 1937 dash.  There are reproduction dash parts for the later year Packards that have the plastic knobs, but not the 1937 120s that have metal knobs and metal instrument surrounds.  Are yours missing or are they just in bad shape?  If missing then I would keep searching for replacements on the Internet; if in bad shape, they can be rechromed.  

Do you have any pictures of the car that you can post?

9 hours ago, packick said:

First of all, congratulations on being the new caretaker of, in my opinion, one of the best looking Packards ever produced.  With the top up or the top down, they look very stylish.  And mechanically, they are very reliable.

I am not aware of any vendors that sell reproduction dash parts for the 1937 dash.  There are reproduction dash parts for the later year Packards that have the plastic knobs, but not the 1937 120s that have metal knobs and metal instrument surrounds.  Are yours missing or are they just in bad shape?  If missing then I would keep searching for replacements on the Internet; if in bad shape, they can be rechromed.  

Do you have any pictures of the car that you can post?

Thanks

20190605_162610.jpg