Jump to content

1955 Ford 4-dr side chrome wanted

Recommended Posts

need just the piece (inch or so long) that is on the post between the front and rear door. This is the side chrome on the less expensive models. Not the piece up by the window, it is the belt or side molding piece. Got an old parts car just settin?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...