66coupe

2020 Grand National Allentown-UPDATED!!!!!

Steve Moskowitz

The Grand National dates have been changed due to a trailer parking issue.  New and final date is July 23-25th

Message added by Steve Moskowitz

Steve Moskowitz

The Grand National dates have been changed due to a trailer parking issue.  New and final date is July 23-25th.  Message added by Steve Moskowitz

Thanks for the update and information, Steve--appreciate the notification so we can change our hotel reservations.

Steve,

Have you and the team considered having the showfield open to registered cars and members on Friday for display only?  I was at the BCA show at the NB center in 2016 with our car and Friday was the most enjoyable day of the whole event.  Just about everyone that registered a car for the show was there with their car and everyone had a chance to walk around and see all the cars since they did not have to focus on prepping their cars until the next day.  Having the showfield open on Friday also gives everyone a chance to get registered the day before and find their assigned spot, taking all of that effort out of Saturday so the event team can focus on judging and other things.  

I was at the 2019 AGNM in Auburn, and my biggest disappointment was not getting to adequately walk around see all of the cars.  With close to 400 cars at the meet, there was no way to see all of the cars at the show as well as get mine preped for judging and stay with the car til it was judged.  If the show field had been open on Friday, everyone could have walked around to see all of the cars and socialized more around their cars.  Then Sat. everyone could focus on their car and judging.

We have not but I will discuss with the team.  Friday night we plan an outdoor movie at the complex. 

• Like 2