Thank you to all of you on this site!

keiser31

Thanks to all of you. I am so happy to have found this site years ago. It has taken me soooooo long to get back to my 1931 Dodge restoration and now I have the confidence to continue it. You folks have inspired me with all of your ideas, auto work and stories. I especially like the restoration stories as I have one myself that has taken me from about 1966 to now and the car STILL isn't done. Perhaps with my new outlook on the situation I may actually finish my first car. I will be getting my blue and black '31 back on the road in about a month or less and getting my first '31 back on the work schedule is a bonus. Something else that has inspired me to progress is when I get a visit from a member here or a car folk from somewhere else. It pains me to have to weave my way back to my car to show people that there is actually a car under all of that stuff. I must apologize to all of those who have visited and had to strain their eyes to see my car in the dark reaches of my garage. I can now work on the car, sit out in the garage and b.s. or just sit back and admire what will be a car again.... 

John Keiser and 1931 DB DH6.jpg

1467489_10201964512253365_1450239591_n.jpg

post-37352-143137996175.jpg

Picture 29599.jpg

• Like 13

Keiser, you are an inspiration to many and I look forward to following your dream with you. I know you will keep us posted on your progress. I am happy to feel your new enthusiasm to finish what was started so long ago. A new beginning to a very long story is unfolding before us......

• Like 2

John, that is good news and I will definitely subscribe to any restoration thread you choose to start. I am constantly amazed at the depth and breadth of your automotive knowledge and grateful for your help with my personal questions on these forums.

Fleek....I will be starting from the beginning as I have a lot of history to sort and get in order. A big hint as to what will transpire....the beginning....

post-37352-14313848176.jpg

post-37352-143138481767.jpg

• Like 6

Mr Keiser, it is us that should be thanking you for all the knowledge you have shared. Whenever a tough question is asked, we wait for the definitive answer from you. Great news that you are back in the garage making the 31’s roadable. Carry on John, keep us posted.😀

• Thanks 1

John,

This is the first post of your story.  Do it like Auburnseeker has done with his garage build, and you will get lots of encouragement.

However, don;t get so involved that you don'ts how up for "What is it?   Thanks

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Paul Dobbin said:

John,

This is the first post of your story.  Do it like Auburnseeker has done with his garage build, and you will get lots of encouragement.

However, don;t get so involved that you don'ts how up for "What is it?   Thanks

I will eventually (soon I hope) start a thread in the "Restoration" section of the forum. That is where I get a lot of my inspiration.

• Like 2