Greetings and salutations!

Hi all! I just joined because I've noticed alot of well intentioned and well informed people discussing things here, unlike some other websites with internet guru's proclaiming to know all. :) it's been refreshing to see the posts here and enjoy the welcoming attitude! That's what brought me in. 

I recently moved to NorCal and have a 48 Cadillac ambulance and a 39 Buick sedan. 

I like to modify cars, but hate to see nice original cars get modified...so as such I make it a point to start with cars that are (by most people's standards) beyond any use, or should be scrapped. THOSE are what I like to put BACK on the road. Though my favorite vehicles are restored, I don't have the will power to NOT customize one...so I simply won't own one. It would hurt my soul to lose one more original piece of irreplaceable history. I have taken part in several restorations for others, but am in no way an expert. Instead I'm a well rounded gear head. :) 

I look forward to reading many more of your car stories and anecdotes. Thanks all!

Happy motoring! 

Hi, Rusty

Welcome, from a fellow '39 Buick owner.

Be sure to check in with the pre-war forum in the Buick section below. 

Great bunch on all fronts, with centuries of combined experience. 

You know the drill, though.....gotta see pictures!

20180925_145153.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1