Tape holder

Guest Reatta1

Guest Reatta1

I know there is a tape holder insert that goes in the console in the Reatta's. It was missing in mine when I got the car. Are they the same through all the years and does anyone know where I can lay my hands on one? If year is an issue, mine is an 88 with saddle interior. Thanks for anything anyone can come up with confused.gif

My 89 still has the holder. It is made of flocked black plastic. It matches the rest of the inside of the console. It provides a great place for my garage door opener remote and small Samsung cell phone, if you don't use it for tapes. I would check with Jim Finn. He may have one. A number of postings have stated that Jim is out of pocket right now. Email mail him anyway. (do a search on this site for his email address) I'm sure he will respond has soon as he has time. If he does have one, the price should be "right". I have had some dealings with Jim, and he does not charge an arm and a leg for his parts. Howard

Guest Reatta1

Thanks Howard. I have Jim's info. Bought a Reatta sill plate emblem from him. His price was fine. Will e-mail him about a tape holder.

• 1 month later...
Guest Reatta1

Got a tape holder from Jim back in Oct. Thanks for posting yours. Maybe someone else out there needs one. Am quite satisfied with Jim's prices. cool.gif