Hot Rod Power Tour 2001

I just found out about the Schedule for the Hot Rod Power Tour. I was wondering if any of our own (BCA MEMBERS) are going to go. And If we will try to show the Buick Flag on the tour? Because Hot Rod Magazine is Highly Biased towards Chevys. <P>May 3rd---Pontiac Michigan<BR>May 4th---Joliet, IL<BR>May 5th---Effingham, IL<BR>May 6th---Springfield, MO<BR>May 7th---Tulsa OK<BR>May 8th---Amarillo, TX<BR>May 9th---Albuquerque,NM<BR>May 10th---Kingman, AZ<BR>May 11th--San bernardino,CA<BR>May 12th--San Bernardino, CA <P>I am going to be on the tour for awhile, lets get a tally running to see how many BCA Members will be there.<P> that's one.

Can't go, but where is the send off in Pontiac on the 3rd? I work in Pontiac and would love to stop in and see the cars and folks off on the tour!<P>------------------<BR>Roberta<BR>BCA TREASURER 2000-2001<BR>BCA PRESIDENT 1998-2000<BR>BCA VICE PRESIDENT 1997-1998<BR>WEBMASTER<BR>Director-Michigan Chapter- Gran Sport Club of America 1989-Present<BR>http://www.geocities.com/buickracer<BR>1956 Special 2 door Sedan<BR>1966 Wildcats<BR>1968 GS-400 Convertible 4-speed<BR>1970 GSX Stage 1<BR>1970 Skylark Racecar - 11.26, 118 MPH, 7/22/00<BR>1986 GN, 4800 miles