Sign in to follow this  
CWigleyjr

1990 TC A/C refrigerant Lines

Still searching for that elusive A/C Discharge Line. Been dealing with multiple so called suppliers/providers and have been coming up empty handed. The Flange on mine is damaged and I cannot get a good seal. HELP PLEASE !

Thanks Guys,

ChetAEF7B2A8-B340-4879-AA1B-382AF96E7283.thumb.jpeg.cace570a6bd43bdebe8088a7f1d9b8d7.jpeg82131E6B-12E6-4C6A-959A-FF363909967B.thumb.jpeg.ddba00b49775888dfa027d63efd8b57e.jpeg 

You may need to change search tactics. Try finding an a/c compressor that still has the lines attached, still in a TC. Some yards will take the a/c compressor out by cutting the hoses and the metal line could still be attached (check for bends due to handling and storage), just let them know it can only be from a Chrysler TC convertible. Try car-part.com to search for yards that have TC's since a lot of them won't list the A/C stuff separate but will list major body parts. 

My 8 valve is at Copart.  Just totalled.  Replaced compressor and lines last year.  The hoses were purchased from Rock Auto.  The one end is different because the ones in your picture are not made anymore.

Posted (edited)

Rockauto lists Four Seasons 55536 Discharge Line for various 91-93 Chrysler products. Very similar to your line except it does not have the provision for the pressure switch, must have been  a 1990 only thing. It might be possible if you have a shop that rebuilds or makes custom A/C lines to add a port for the switch. 

Have you tried Central Florida Auto salvage? They list a 91 TC in their inventory. https://www.centralfloridaautosalvage.com/  As long as the flanges are okay you can have the rubber portion and crimps redone. 

Edited by Matthew Cody (see edit history)