Jump to content

Help needed


Recommended Posts

Does anyone know of a source for the molding as pictured. It is attached to the top and windshield and holds the L shaped rubber that seals the door glass

on a 1933 Lincoln Convertible Coupe. Have seen it used on other Classic era cars.

Thanks, John KelsoDSC06182.thumb.JPG.158e34ee4fdf40e8d976a10df15c45b1.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for responding. Attached is a drawing of what I have. It is from my 36 Lincoln. Since I plan to use

the rubber molding referred to in this post I would hope your Packard ones are close to this.

Was just down your way last week and expect to be back in a couple weeks, Lancaster area correct?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...