Barry Brown

WTB STUDEBAKER AVANTI

An R2 4 speed located in Canada would be preferable but I realize unlikely.Willing to consider anything, anywhere  but want a driver not a pristine high dollar car.

No time for a huge project but not afraid of something that needs  some work. Don't want an Avanti II ,no offense! 

Barry. U will just love the Baker it's a blast to drive. Had mine cross country on the route 66 a few years back.  R1  auto. and. A C.   Mike

• Like 1

Thanks Mike.  First Avanti  I saw was at the Ottawa Exhibition in 1963. A gold one parked next to a black GT Hawk  , both brand new on display. That, combined with owning a few Studebaker trucks along the way and reading Andy Granatelli"s autobigraphy has made me think it's about time to own one of those amazing cars.

R-1, 4-speed, air.  Very nice car.  I’ve owned for 12 years. Time to let it go. $21,000. Car is located in northwest Louisiana. If interested, call Tom at  318-382-3337. Please be prepared to leave a message because I seldom hear the cell phone ring now that my wife has convinced me to give up the landline.

Tom

4645C316-99CC-40F4-BA09-2576A68C6354.jpeg

939064B8-A60E-4E80-88CB-8733C86F3D9D.jpeg

9951A76E-6EBD-43F0-A86E-2FAF906D994E.jpeg

• Like 1

Tom,Your car looks like a beauty,too bad you are so far away. I will keep it in mind in case nothing turns up a little closer to home. Thanks , Barry