Anyone In Clarkson Washington Able to Check Out a Car For Me?

64avanti

There is a 55 Chevy Belair 210 Wagon in Clarkson Washington that I am interested in. However, I am on the East Coast and the Car is on the West Coast. Obviously, I won't bid on or buy the car sight unseen, so if anyone out there is willing to check it out for me or recommend someone in the area who could I would greatly appreciate it. I will, of course, be willing to pay for your time.

Thanks.

John 

Ben, (Beemon on the Buick forums - 1956 Buick) is sometimes in Pullman which is what ? 35 miles or so North. I just sent him a heads-up P.M. asking which side of the mountains he is on. Told him of the need for an evaluation in Clarkston. He may be awfully busy, but really knows his stuff.   -   CC 

On May 23, 2019 at 10:38 AM, Mark Shaw said:

I know a car guy in Lewiston ID & will forward this thread via a link.

Stay tuned...

Mark's contact emailed me, then we spoke at length. He was out of town, but knew a fellow in the area who could go take a look at the car. The car checked out fine; apparently, the fellow who checked out the car knows his stuff, and he even provided an estimated value for the car.

The auction is over and the car is not sold, as the reserve was not met.

I must say that I am very impressed with how great the members of this group are!! I got a great deal of help from people whom I have never met. Mark's contact was friendly and extremely helpful. Everyone involved was great and no one wanted anything  for their time!

I will gladly pay it forward. Anything I can do for anyone, just ask.

A huge thank you to everyone !!

John

• Like 4

Back in 2010 when I was pulling an open trailer - I delivered this wagon to that same town ....

I have a photographic memory for most hauls.

This wagon was used as collateral on a business loan that defaulted - it had a lot of money invested in it.

I picked it up in Pennsylvania - it sold very cheap.

post-56761-143138383501.jpg

Jim

Edited by Trulyvintage (see edit history)