36 Dodge safari windshield template

Would anyone happen to have or know where I can get windshield template for 36 Dodge. Have a chance to get my glass cut for my 36 Dodge within the next two weeks and the only piece of glass I'm missing is windshield. Frame  is out of state and I won't get it back for at least a month. So any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Uptowndodge
Missspelling (see edit history)

I have several original windshields that I have used for patterns but none fit my one frame right. Had to return to the glass guy several times to get it fitted to the frame. I can make a paper pattern for you which you can transfer to a piece of cardboard or 1/4 luaun plywood. I would cut out the pattern on the plywood and pre- fit it to the frame before getting the glass cut. Make sure there is some movement  both sideways and up and down and no pinch points or you will run the chance of breaking the glass upon installation. Send me your address and I'll mail a pattern to you. Some of the original glasses were cut so short that they hardly fit into the frame and no 2 glasses are the same!

• Like 1