Jimmy S

Wanted shock absorbers 1740U & 1740T

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Try Bob Scafani at (510)474-2533. He deals with a lot of Chrysler stuff.

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.