Sign in to follow this  
Steve Moskowitz

Fabulous News-the STINK has gone!!!

Those folks that live in Hershey or attend the fall meet regularly know all too well of the not so fine aroma of the 1900's sewage plant below the show field.  There are days it would literally bring tears to your eyes while driving down Hockersville Rd. (locals call it Stinkpot Rd.)  Well, the days of the smell are GONE.  The plant has been decommissioned and the new multi-million dollar zero emission plant is up and running.  This should make those that park near the plant happy and our staff is thrilled that our new building will not be subjected to those aromas.  I imagine the Mill restaurant patrons will be mighty happy too! 

• Like 1

NOW what are your more flatulent staff members going to use as an alibi?.:P.................Bob

• Haha 1

WOw, this may dramatically increase participation in DPC and the Corvette classes who were parked over near there.

Terry

Oh thank God. Our car corral spaces were not far from there and when the winds were just right...

2 hours ago, Bhigdog said:

NOW what are your more flatulent staff members going to use as an alibi?.:P.................Bob

Just swear under your breath and kick the dog. Like we do around here.

The official term is "animal blame".

No dog, innocently ask "Is something burning?"

I have walked past the Hershey bog of eternal stench to and from my motel. Somehow it just seemed to go with the miles of plastic fence.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, 60FlatTop said:

Just swear under your breath and kick the dog. Like we do around here.

Yeah, but I'm guessing no canine scape goats sleeping under office desks. ..........Bob

First the mud is gone.......then the port-a-potties...............now the stink of the sewage plant............not sure there is much reason to attend anymore.......all the fun stuff is disappearing!