30DodgePanel

Special equipment on 1932 build card?

Can anyone decipher the meaning of the abbreviation on this build card ? INQ 9910 

The vehicle this build card belongs to is a 1932 model F10 that I believe has a JT Cantrell body.

We're trying to determine if INQ 9910 has something to do with Cantrell or if it had some other meaning.

Any and all suggestions or theories are welcome. 
Thank you

Dave

INQ 9910.jpg

Posted (edited)

Who made the bumpers? The rest of the line says "FRONT BU..... (MPER?)"

What was the accessory number for the front bumper? Or even A bumper? I suspect it says 1 NQ.9910, meaning "one bumper" and the text tells them where to put it.

I suggest this because I know the Dodge 8 front bumpers were out-sourced.

Edited by Spinneyhill (see edit history)

Interesting, Spinneyhill.  As far as I know, my 32DL bumpers were standard and Dodge made.  Is this a “down under” thing or am II mistaken?  I do know they changed the ends of the bumpers mid year.

5 hours ago, Taylormade said:

Is this a “down under” thing or am II mistaken?

No, it is not. My car is Canadian made (well, Windsor, Ont, just over the bridge from Detroit!) but I believe the Detroit bumpers were outsourced too - Defender Manufacturing Co., Michigan.

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Spinneyhill said:

Who made the bumpers? The rest of the line says "FRONT BU..... (MPER?)"

What was the accessory number for the front bumper? Or even A bumper? I suspect it says 1 NQ.9910, meaning "one bumper" and the text tells them where to put it.

I suggest this because I know he Dodge 8 front bumpers were out-sourced.

Were Dodge 8 bumpers labeled with a similar alpha numeric labeling system ? Is there someone reading this that can input for passenger car build cards?

We aren't completely discounting the abbreviation to have something to do with the bumper.

The reason we don't think it's the bumper though is because front bumpers are always labeled as such in straight forward language on all the truck build cards we have so far. 

It is important to note that we have seen one other abbreviation that was similar. It was "INQ 6069" on a F30 1 1/2 ton 136" wb with engine code DD-2-E-136 date code 10/20/1930 in the serial range of 8,470,001 to 8,476,850 range. That build card also has the words "Front Bumper" spelled out in another area.

Below is a copy of my build card  showing the words "FRONT BUMPER" are clearly not indicated by any alpha numeric prefix. Most build cards are like mine. 

Build card 2 (3).jpg

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)