Help needed to Identify Early Auto Doors

harvest

cant figure out what these tall doors might have been used on?   They have been barn kept for decades. They both have the chain style window crank unit. The one hinge has a casting L-5281 or 5261?   The wood on both doors is stamped 39665.   Any help much appreciated identifying these. Thank you

d1.jpg

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

d4.jpg

d5.jpg

d6.jpg

d7.jpg

d8.jpg

Layden & Keiser, appreciate the heads up leading possibly to the model T center door.  Possibly the door hinges have been altered. These look like they never had a outer shell rib as Keiser noted.  maybe some kinda special T or something?  Did the 22-23 T's have a chain system that ran the window crank?  

d9.jpg

d10.jpg

I am not saying it is studebaker by the parts books indicate that some 1919 through 1923 studebaker closed cars used a chain lift for windows. The hinges also look like some hinges I have that came off a 1924 light six coupe.

Edited by studeboy
added information (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Appriciate the knowledge shared so far. Spent more time tonight looking on google for identify with no luck.  Them studebakers had a similar door but couldn't find any with the rounded bottom edges.   Guess I'll make another pot of coffee and keep surfin  lol

• Like 1

appreciate the thoughts given on these doors. still cant find the correct fit. anyway, im not gonna put these back upstairs in my barn, im gonna list them under the classified section. if anyone is interested in these, please make an offer.  thank you again all for your time. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

These doors are from a '21 or '22 Dodge Brothers type A sedan. That number stamped on one would be the body number  and is close to the body number on my '22 type A sedan. The type B (or business) sedan had leatherette upholstery.