1934 K-34 Dodge brothers 1 1/2 ton.

I'm looking for some help and some iformation with a few problems. I've just purchased this vehicle and is remarkably intact. It is missing the carburator, three of the 6 wheels, windshield frame and some trim components. Body has some minor dents and fenders are very rough. I'm having a hard time finding the correct model carburetor. It is the flathead straight 6 and is all original. Any information on that would be helpful. Also I counted the rotation on the ring gear to the driveshaft and cane up with a 5.83 gear ratio. I was wondering if that seems correct for this truck. Thanks. Jason

Thanks for the reply. If I'm not mistaken that is a 2 ton. I'm new to this kind of restoration. There seems to be about 40 different carburetors during those years. Very confusing. I know it's a Carter bb something? Just trying to do it right. Thanks. I have no phone where I live but when I head into a town I'll give you a call. Might be a week. Very interested in any knowledge about these vehicles. Thanks Jason.

IMG_20190429_103144013.jpg