1934 Pontiac project w/parts, tires, interior

1934 Pontiac 4-dr. sedan, unrestored car, needs everything but includes an extra engine, complete interior materials from LeBaron-Bonney, six new wide whitewall tires, six wire wheels,  sidemount covers, hub caps, extra front axle assembly, extra rear end assembly, have original bill of sale from April 1934. Not running, needs it all, but seems to be 97% complete. In N.E. Texas 75418. $6,000 for everything. Tires and interior are worth most of that.

Pete Phillips

Leonard, Texas

IMG_2259.JPG

• 1 month later...
On 6/27/2019 at 3:32 PM, knobless said:

Usually when people are trying to sell they stay on top of the ads,,,,,

Sorry to fall below your expectations. I 've been running the Buick Club's national meet which has kept me away from this site lately. I do not intend to part it out. Knobless, do you have some interest in the car? You can send me a private message, if you are really interested.

I should shut up because I’m way too broke for another car, but I think this model has especially stylish lines. A mono-color paint job really would show them off; a two-town scheme divides the car into separate visual blocks and obscures them

• Like 1

On 7/3/2019 at 10:59 PM, Pete Phillips said:

Sorry to fall below your expectations. I 've been running the Buick Club's national meet which has kept me away from this site lately. I do not intend to part it out. Knobless, do you have some interest in the car? You can send me a private message, if you are really interested.

Just making a statement,I have been emailing and message a guy for 2 weeks trying to buy parts he advertises, still no response, and I guess no I am not interested in the car, thanks anyways,,,,,

I bought one for 800.oo a driver roof leakes 6 new tires, got to run rebulit carb 23.oo it's a driver. it's black needs repaint. seats need new fabric, I'll give 1200.oo Show me a piece that does'nt need a lot of work, Because of shipping cost. must include all listed, Have tires hold air for shipping

• 1 year later...