New Parts for sale - for 16v, 8v, and 3L V6 TC's

It's been a while since I've been on this site, so I wanted to give my fellow TC brothers an update on the new products we are offering at RDI Performance for the TC's.

Also, you can visit us online at:  www.rdiperformance.com

Chrysler TC by Maserati spark plug wires 16v engine - (brand new, complete set including new coil wire)  

Chrysler TC by Maserati - tune up kit 16v engine -  (email me for complete list of items included)

Chrysler TC by Maserati Clutch for 5 speed model with 16v DOHC engine - brand new, complete kit - have both OE stock clutch brand new, or an upgraded clutch kit that will hold up to 450hp

Chrysler TC by Maserati Stage II SMEC controller - increases both part throttle and peak boost resulting in a +40hp gain over stock.   available with or without trade-in of your old computer

Chrysler TC by Maserati upgraded throttle body -  (comes with AIS motor and new gasket, and new accelerator cable).

Chrysler TC by Maserati spark plugs - NOS Mopar - set of 4

Chrysler TC by Maserati thermostat - NOS Mopar 

Chrysler TC by Maserati thermostat gaskets - NOS

Chrysler TC by Maserati cam seals - NOS

Chrysler TC by Maserati Wheel center caps - NOS have chrysler/maserati Pentatrident logo in center

Chrysler TC by Maserati 16v cylinder head - used bare

Chrysler TC by Maserati 16v turbocharger - used 

Chrysler TC by Maserati 16v turbocharger - upgraded, dynamically VSR balanced and ready to go

Chrysler TC by Maserati 16v turbocharger gaskets - NOS

Chrysler TC by Maserati 16v turbocharger oil feed line, coolant feed lines, oil return tube, and coolant return line - NOS

Chrysler TC by Maserati 16v timing belts - NOS

Chrysler TC by Maserati 16v timing belt tensioner - NOS

Chrysler TC by Maserati 16v intake and exhaust gaskets - NOS

Chrysler TC by Maserati 16v valve cover gaskets - NOS Mopar and reproductions available

Chrysler TC by Maserati 16v pistons - NOS

Chrysler TC by Maserati 16v turbocharger - used 

Chrysler TC by Maserati 16v axles (have both brand new and used)

Chrysler TC by Maserati 16v dipstick tube - NOS

Same as above, but for the SOHC turbo II 8v engine. Email me with needs.  

Same as above but for the 3.0L Mitsubishi V6 engine (including upgraded exhaust) and lots of NOS Mopar body parts which will fit any TC built from 89-91.

Factory NOS Mopar rubber/felt "Window door glass belt moldings" - (this is what your door glass slides against when going up/down)

If you are interested in any of the above mentioned parts you can reach me via email here: 

rick_at_rdiperformance_dot_com

• Like 1

Good afternoon,

I need the Factory NOS Mopar rubber/felt "Window door glass belt moldings" for the outside of the passenger door.  Can you send me the price and details to my email at burdjames@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Jim

• Like 1

Jim H:  I have the lower timing cover new, but no more uppers that I want to part with at this time - keeping my last few for the 16v cars in my collection.  You can email me. rick___at___rdiperformance___dot___com

CWigleyJr:  I have a set of hoses for the 3liter v6 however they are used just like the ones currently in your car...so I don't know that they are any better than what you currently have.  You can have yours rebuilt locally, or you can send them to me, and I can have them rebuilt for you, but it's not a cheap process.

Jim B:  I have the passenger side window belt molding, you can email me as well and I'll be happy to quote you.

Kevin:  I do not have interior door belt moldings...as they are part of the door panel itself. Exteriors, I do have.