1939 Graham Supercharged

Not mine, but looks cool

https://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/d/tucson-1939-graham-supercharged-coupe/6872448445.html

Rare is really not a good word to use for this car. There are no more than 100 of these left in the world. This one is optioned with overdrive. Two years before Lincoln offered overdrive! Car was in storage for over 40 years in Portland Oregon. I have owned it for 3 years. Interior is very nice except for headliner. Body has many minor issues that require work. I have rebuilt the engine, brakes, wiring, fuel system to the tune of $20,000. Only 10 miles since completion. Tires are new in appearance but should be replaced due to age. I am way over invested at $50,000. I had to put a price on it to place this ad. All offers considered. Please make an offer for this extremely rare, beautiful car. I am selling my collection due to my age. I have a lot more pics but can't figure out how to post them.

• Like 2

$18K asking, and it'll be the center of attention at every car show. Sounds like a bargain to me. Not sure I consider the bodywork overall as beautiful, but it's definitely striking, and that nose is spectacular.