Twin Side Mount Spare Fenders & Odd Shaped Bumper

junkmanjr

Bought a lot of parts from an estate and haven't a clue what they are. Guy was into MGs and Model As but Im sure none of this stuff falls into that category. My dad wanted to think Buick or GM 1936 1937 1938? But notice the embossment around the bottom of the fenders. I noticed some Mopars around the same time had a similar bead around the bottom I looked at pics of DeSoto Chrysler and Plymouth around the same time and can't nail anything down. Looks like there is a marker light or something mount towards the top and headlight mounts on in towards where it would meet the grille. They are dual spare mount and look to have the inner braces too. Also piled with the fenders was this odd shaped bumper have no idea if it was the same car or what. I'm going to end up selling the stuff I have no use for it but don't want to mislead anyone as to what the stuff is. Please forgive the pics if they are crappy. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

KIMG3274.JPG

KIMG3273.JPG

KIMG3272.JPG

KIMG3276.JPG

KIMG3275.JPG

KIMG3278.JPG

KIMG3277.JPG

KIMG3280.JPG

KIMG3279.JPG

KIMG3483.JPG

KIMG3482.JPG

KIMG3481.JPG

KIMG3484.JPG

KIMG3486.JPG

KIMG3485.JPG

KIMG3487.JPG

KIMG3489.JPG

KIMG3488.JPG

KIMG3491.JPG

KIMG3490.JPG

Edited by junkmanjr (see edit history)

4 hours ago, drwatson said:

Chev Suburbans had an indentation as seen on your bumper. Pictured is a 1946,  yours could be 1939 Chev. Suburban.

1946ChevroletSuburban_04_700.jpg

Thanks for the info my bumper has a bead in the middle that runs the length of the bumper couldn't find a 39 Chevy model with the bead but saw one on a GMC model maybe they are different in that way