Jump to content

What is this clip called?

Recommended Posts

I'm having trouble finding this clip. Napa, oreillys, and autozone told me they didnt have it when I brought it in. I tried looking on Ebay but I dont know what it's called. It slides into the side trim of the headliner as shown: 


I guess what I'm looking for is the technical term





Edited by offdensen (see edit history)
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...