Another “youngster” who likes classic cars.

victorialynn2

Kendall Jenner with Jay Leno and her ‘56 Corvette. 

It’s a 98 point car:

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2016/11/29/kendall-jenners-56-corvette-is-the-real-deal.html

She took Jay for a ride and he asked her the question all car guys want to ask a beautiful, young women. I like her answer. 

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2016/12/01/supermodel-kendall-jenner-takes-jay-leno-for-a-spin-in-her-56-corvette.html

• Like 2

No disrespect Victoria, but if I could ride on the coat tails of my family's fame { infamy ? } instead of having to rely on my self made way in life I might have a 100 pointer or two myself. At least the young lady in question seems to have decent taste in cars. What little I know about her clan makes me think taste is a bit scarce.

Greg

Edited by 1912Staver (see edit history)
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, 1912Staver said:

No disrespect Victoria, but if I could ride on the coat tails of my family's fame { infamy ? } instead of having to rely on my self made way in life I might have a 100 pointer or two myself. At least the young lady in question seems to have decent taste in cars. What little I know about her

Greg

I hear you, my father was poor when he started out and he did well and had some nice cars along they way. I was raised to fend for myself, no silver spoon. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, victorialynn2 said:

She took Jay for a ride and he asked her the question all car guys want to ask a beautiful, young women. I like her answer. 

Ah I already knew the answer as my beautiful young wife told me this 9 or 10 years ago when we were dating and while she doesn’t attend a whole lot of car events etc she does give a lot of behind the scenes support in fact recently she told me about a car her hairdresser wanted to sell but didn’t know what it was worth and wanted someone to take a look, I had look and he really wanted a offer on the car anyway I told him I was not too sure how my wife would react if I got yet another car. Anyway When I returned home I told her what happened her response was “ I would not have told you about it if I was worried about having another car in the shed” so it looks like we will have a 1926 Chev shortly. Just goes to show there are still some Gems out there (cars and women 🙂

• Like 2

10 hours ago, 1912Staver said:

No disrespect Victoria, but if I could ride on the coat tails of my family's fame { infamy ? } instead of having to rely on my self made way in life I might have a 100 pointer or two myself. At least the young lady in question seems to have decent taste in cars. What little I know about her clan makes me think taste is a bit scarce.

Greg

Amen to that. If the price of owning cars like that is being a member of that family, I'll thank God for my somewhat rusty drivers. (Thankfully there are are tons of great people who also own and build top tier show cars.)

Edited by JamesR (see edit history)
  • Like 1