Norton thinks AACA is a dangerous website...

This just started minutes ago (presumably due to a recent Norton update), but every time I try to access a page on the AACA Forum, I get a bright red Norton screen that claims I am trying to access a known dangerous website. Of course, I just click on "continue to site" and I get here, but it happens every single time I try to access a page.

I've been fighting the PC battle for many years and I can say with utmost certainty, Norton's has always been known for throwing "false positives". In other words, warning about threats that aren't. A better third party protection program is McAfee's.

However, if one is running a 64 bit PC and Firefox browser,  a third party virus protection isn't really needed unless one is being super careless, downloading unsafe freeware, clicking on attachments from unknown senders etc.Windows 64 bit has a really good built in firewall.  If something starts acting flaky, run the free program "Malwarebytes" which will isolate and delete any unwanted registry keys, suspect cookies. I've been running like that for about ten years reading emails internet surfing and haven't had an issue in years.

Here is a thread about Norton's and false positives.

https://community.norton.com/en/forums/please-stop-throwing-false-positives

-Ron