Chrysler 1930 camshaft

Saulius

for  Chrysler powertrain, I have noticed many parts are passed down from Chrysler to Desoto to Dodge to Plymouth over the years, so it pays to look both ways in years of parts.

I used to have a Chrysler interchange book that started in 20's and went to about 1956 models. I was amazed then to see the pass down of almost all engine parts.

below id info I have now, and I Suspect you will find cam shafts to fit  your car

////////////

Hollander info : 

Chyr  engine "66"                                1930  & 31 interchange

connecting rod "66"    # 303795       1930  $  31

cyl head     1929  &  1930          Chry  29-30  "66" 

see note: below i

See  103, 110 & 112 for info   

/

image.png.b78619990e4314f04fc7d6b536851ca1.png

/

well when they were doing the books data was most likely on areas that had a demand.

Crankshafts and camshafts may have had less demand, more demand for entire engines.

Any way if you have a camshaft you can measure and compare Lengths of cam bearings and dia of them to yours.

I find the same comparison of parts for my engines over several years. They do not show interchange but they do fit. Of course a crank may have a shorter or longer throw, but can still fit and work. although a significant change.

The info is given to help you  in obtaining parts from comparable engines, I trust the likely hood of a usable part works for you.