Jump to content

Hassler Shock absorbers - pancake vs full beehive types

Recommended Posts

I’m working on installing Hasslers on one of my Model T projects. I’m trying to figure out the year ranges for the various types I’m seeing. There’s what I think is comment referred to as the “beehive” type, with springs about 6 inches tall, and here’s the “pancake” type, with springs only about 2 inches high. What years or car types were each of these different types of Hasslers used? 


Thanks for any help. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...