hursst

Elegance at Hershey-Concours Garden Party

Hello,

I tried to get tickets to the Elegance Concours Garden Party today, but the link says "No events available."  Is the event sold out?

Chris

No the event is not sold out, tickets are available on line.  We do not have physical tickets here yet but soon.  If you are talking about the dinner, yes there is a waiting list but not the conours on Sunday afternoon or the hill climb.  This is going to be an amazing concours with incredible cars including two very special cars from GM! Any questions contact mrau@theeleganceathershey.com 

Steve,

Thank you for the reply.  However, if I go to the website for the Concours (just the "car show" part), click the "buy tickets" link that I've circled in the photo, it will take me to a page by "Extreme Tickets," which says that there are no events available.  Either the online ticket capability is broken, or I'm going about this the wrong way.  Would you be kind enough to show me where to purchase tickets online, if the below location(s) are incorrect, please?  If the below method is correct, then there is an issue that should be rectified.

Thanks again,

Chris

image.png

image.png

You are right! Working on it but if you go to the homepage in the upper right corner it says buy tickets and that link is working correctly. Online sales are double last years total at this time so we are expecting a great crowd. You will not be disappointed I am sure...great cars in a beautiful setting.

Steve, 

Thank you, the other link worked, so I was able to get the ticket.  Another problem solved, thanks!

Chris