3 hours ago, Chimera said:

Anyone have a red one for 64?

Gabe,

Think you might be confusing the twilight sentinel with Guidematic? I think the twilight sentinel sensors were all black whereas the Guidematic photoeyes were color coordinated with the interior.

Tom

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, msdminc said:

DiskHarv

I have one.  $400 plus shipping

PM if interested.

Rock On

gord

I'm interested but I do have several questions and I'm not very  good at texting . Would you please Email  your phone # or call me at 914 906-0807  Thank you,

5 hours ago, 1965rivgs said:

Gabe,

Think you might be confusing the twilight sentinel with Guidematic? I think the twilight sentinel sensors were all black whereas the Guidematic photoeyes were color coordinated with the interior.

Tom

Yeah, I was confused and need to read on the differences...

Twilight sentinel turned the headlights on automatically when it got dark & was only available for 1963 & is hooked to a power source by the ignition switch being turned in the ON position.

Guidematic dimmed the headlights from high beam to low beam upon an approaching car from the opposite direction & was available on ALL GM cars starting in the sometime fifties.  I seem to remember Olds was the 1st.

Tom T.

• Like 1

I have the twilight sentinel.  I believe it was available on 1963 and 1964 (X2 on body plate) Riviera, and across the Buick lineup for those years.   It isn't color coded, it is a black round disk that sits on the top of the dash.  I have instructions for installation, and has been tested.  You can see in the pictures the entire harness, the instructions.  The pigtail on the picture with the instructions is the thing that sticks up from the dashboard.

1136083826_TwilightSentinel1.jpg.f6d26d1a034c5db4bf6d858ed2909b79.jpg2066015291_TwilightSentinel2.jpg.32597de452bc909e4201dae311c8997d.jpg

• Like 1
On 4/9/2019 at 9:17 AM, msdminc said:

I have the twilight sentinel.  I believe it was available on 1963 and 1964 (X2 on body plate) Riviera, and across the Buick lineup for those years.   It isn't color coded, it is a black round disk that sits on the top of the dash.  I have instructions for installation, and has been tested.  You can see in the pictures the entire harness, the instructions.  The pigtail on the picture with the instructions is the thing that sticks up from the dashboard.

1136083826_TwilightSentinel1.jpg.f6d26d1a034c5db4bf6d858ed2909b79.jpg2066015291_TwilightSentinel2.jpg.32597de452bc909e4201dae311c8997d.jpg

I am interested if the other member changes their mind.

Marty Supple