Headliner

Looking for the chrome metal headliner bow or bows for 54,55or56 Super 88 or 98 2dr ht. For 1956 numbers are 70,71and 72. They are stamped on the back side of the small plate at one end(cant be seen till removed) it has slots where screws hold it to the car on each end. I have #71&72, but would buy the set of three if available, then of course, search would continue for another#70, Lol! Just a slight update, for those using the three letter OCD to represent Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, be advised it should be noted that correct alphabetical order would be CDO! Dont jeopardize your membership! HeeHee!

The only car that has exactly the same roof as the 54-56 Buick Sp/Cent 2dr ht is the 54-56 Olds 2dr ht. No others! So, if you want chrome headliner bows, either you get them from the Olds cars or start cutting and fabricating to make them longer or shorter. That said, does anyone have bows left from a parts car Olds 54-56 2dr ht only. I already researched what fits. Hollanders has the roofs listed that interchange, I purchased bows thinking maybe? No. Thanx for reading carefully!