For Sale 1965 Chevrolet Impala SS Convertible

1965 Chevrolet Impala SS Convertible - A/C, power steering, brakes, windows and top.

Owned and maintained for 20 years, motivated seller.  Has good tires, recent A/C compressor, front end parts and shocks.

Have original owner's manual, build sheet and "Protect-O-Plate.  327 with three speed hydromatic transmission.

Contact me for details, please user only sale, no third party.  Contact me for more pictures jrschan@comcast.net

Price $28,500 OBO

2018_12_24_0001.JPG

Edited by bronco john
left out price (see edit history)

15 hours ago, John_S_in_Penna said:

It looks like a nice car, John.

Thank you for including the price, location, and contact

information, which some people overlook.

If you can post more pictures here to entice buyers,

they would always be welcome.

Thanks,   I would post more pictures if I knew how to compress them!  The one I posted filled up the limit.

Try taking the pictures with a smart phone, send to your email in medium setting. From your email download them to your pics or documents. Then choose files from your docs or pics. I had trouble at first and this seems to work. 

Edited by kingrudy
clarity (see edit history)

On 3/19/2019 at 6:29 PM, kingrudy said:

Try taking the pictures with a smart phone, send to your email in medium setting. From your email download them to your pics or documents. Then choose files from your docs or pics. I had trouble at first and this seems to work. 

That did seem to work but, I have a canon camera that I used to take many pictures, and need to find out how to compress the ones I have already.

I hear you, I have a lot of pics that I took with my Nikon, but have not figured out a way to use them in the forum. I can only load one pic at a time. I have taken a pic of my screen with my smartphone and sent it to my email and that has worked. Sounds goofy, but you do what you gotta do.

Mike 

Edited by kingrudy
clarity (see edit history)

Do you have a kid or a grandchild who could do it? I don't mean to sound flippant, but my kids can figure stuff out that baffles me when it comes to electronics. This shouldn't be hard, but it can seem impossible if you're not tech savvy. Take some photos with your phone, then hand it to a kid and tell them what you want done. Easy!

• Like 1