1928 century 6 model A

Pete Marsh

I’m looking for parts for my sedan. I’m hoping someone might have a few things I’m looking for. I could use a spare outer rim 19 inch for wooden wheel . I’m also missing  drivers door latch assy the part that mounts in the door with the spring loaded latch . Steering wheel controls my pot metal has completely broken in pieces.  Fuse box cover  right half of rear bumper. Bumper is black not chrome and condition is not much of a factor.  Thanks in advance. Pete Marsh . 

Not  sure  if  you  know  this  but  we  have  a Hupmobile  club that started  in  1970. The  light, spark and throttle  levers  were  made  of  pot  metal  and  broke  very  easily.  A  club  member some  time  ago  had  some  cast  but  not  out  of  pot or  as  they  called it pig  metal. We have  a  parts  locator that lists spare  parts  that  are  for  sale. If  you  become  a  member you  may  advertise for  parts  you  need. We  also  have a very extensive library that  members may  have,  for a  small fee copies  of Hupp literature on  file  there. We also  have  tec  advisors  on  each model Hupp.  If you are interested, in  your  search engine  just  type  Hupmobile  Club  P.S.  we  have  great tours  and  stops  for  ice  cream.