1941 Buick NOS Parts For Sale

Steve-V

I have a bunch of 1941 Buick parts that I would like to sell.

Mostly NOS in original boxes.  

A lot of trim and exterior pieces, pedals, handles, carbs, etc.  no body parts.  

If you or know someone you know has a ‘41  and need something, let me know.  I may have the part you need.

i uploaded just a few images, not everything. 

Steve V

2667D3D1-740F-4586-9598-B86779F25A96.jpeg

61576C33-359A-46D7-87E4-C575A4DDCE73.jpeg

92BAB982-9CEE-4AC3-B1C1-1302CF17675F.jpeg

233E9EE4-7904-4DC1-B700-F89C0AAA265B.jpeg

Edited by Steve-V (see edit history)

Hey Steve,

Any rocker panel stainless moldings?

I might also be interested in Stromberg carbs, depending on how complete. I have enough for my Limited, but I always like having spares on the shelf.

Thanks!

15 hours ago, 1941Buicknut said:

Steve,

I am a 1941Buicknut. Do you have a list of the parts you have available? Please let me know. Thank you Richard.

Hey Nut!  At this point, I don't have a list.  It is easier for me to just pick and pull and list on the auction site.  The time to compile a list won't be feasable at this point. 

I had a good friend/customer over at the garage today.  He purchased a firewall 'rubber gasket' and a perfect Lower license plate trim piece.  I offered him to purchase it all.  He said it would be a great deal but doesnt have the room or time for all of the parts.

If you are semi local, come and get it all! 

If you like, you can private message me and I can give you my phone #. ?  And give you a good idea what I have.

Edited by Steve-V (see edit history)

Steve V, I'm looking for some front seat bottom springs for my 56c, Wondering if you or someone you know would have anything? ...Im in East Tennessee, in a perfect world, if I had the money I'd come get all the parts you have..lol..Thank you for any help, Glen

20190317_165839.jpg

FB_IMG_1542380722443.jpg

Lol...actually Steve-V I have almost everything I need to finish the car but I'm missing the front seat bottom and the rear seat, door step plates and most all the body rubber parts, which I'm buying a few along when I have extra cash, I have several extra parts also I want to sell, I guess ill list them on the site also, well if you hear of anybody with some seats let me know, take care and talk to you later, Thank you!

1941Buicknut, what parts are you looking for? Let me know, i may have something. Would you know of anyone with seats for a 2 door? Someone that may have made a street rod and didn't use the originals, I'm in need of someone that knows the 56c and give me some advice and opinions on my car, Thank you!

• Like 1

Elvis:  I'd like the carb without the butterfly if it is off of a 320 cid engine (Century-Roadmaster-Limited).  Without going to look, I think that is the rear carb.  I also have a bunch of left-over nice chrome (excellent for plating) for a 1941 Buick that I hope to take to Hershey, but would sell through the mail.  I also have a good rear bumper for Special and Century.  That was replated poorly and needs to be replated again.  I paid $100 for it and it wouldn't fit my Roadmaster.

Edited by Dynaflash8 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Elvis41 said:

Dynaflash8, I don't have an extra carb, man I wish I could go to Hershey...lol

Oh, I saw a picture of the two carbs in your post.  I have a NOS front carb.  Look for one for the rear, or a decent core to have rebuilt.  I don't want to take the good-running but dirty carbs off my car.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...