I know this topic has been discussed before, but this is the first year I'll really pay attention!

I've been bringing a small camper and staying at my spots to sell.  This year, I'll have a big travel trailer, and need to be off site.

what are best campgrounds close to Hershey?  We'd prefer a place to hook up utilities.

Thanks!  Dc

• Like 1

Short drive to the fields.  Guess KOA or similar is probably our best bet.

I had a small Aliner trailer that I've used the past 4 or so years, easy to get on and off the field (and yes I vended too), for my birthday my wife bought me (us?) a 30 foot travel trailer, it's great but changes dynamics of the Hershey trip.....

The closest to the campgrounds is Hersheypark  Camping Grounds...not inexpensive.  The other place I know with hook ups is in Elizabethtown, a much farther drive but less expensive.  It is the Conewaygo and it is a KOA.  The only other place is all the way in Lebanon.

Thanks!  I haven't looked at a map to see distances of the campgrounds.  Get too far away and I could just stay at home in Winchester, a little over two hours away!  Kidding, that's no fun...

I have stayed at Hersheypark campgrounds on and off for thirty years.........always fun....especially the trains going by several times durning the night.........shake, rattle, and roll!