Email Picture of 56 Century "upholstery" (front and rear seats)

If someone could take a picture of their ?factory? patterned upholstery (front and rear seats) I would greatly appreciate it. I received good info on the fabric now I just want some pictures of the design to be sure the upholster and I are on the same song sheet. Thanks Bruce Wilson Buick_nailhead@hotmail.com

Glad the SMS link worked for you grin.gif . I posted it and had wondered if they had the 56 Buick yardage. I figured they would, since a fellow in Sweden had asked about the 1958 Navajo pattern several months back, and they had it.

They're not the least expensive, but they have stuff nobody else has. As in original style VW yardage- hey, it was way tougher than what the Japanese were using in those years. One of my cousins had a Datsun 1200, and the vinyl on those seats was so thin you could see a flashlight beam thru it.

It was after the cheap seats started coming apart about 2 years into ownership. Car was a tuff li'l POS mechanically, but it was what it was- a cheap car. 12" wheels and all. But it got nearly 40 mpg and carried him thru four years of college and then some.

And granted- a college kid is kinda rough on a vehicle, seeing as how most of them use their cars for storage if not nearly live out of them.