Scott1963

Parking Signal Light Trim

I have had this about 10 years and have never been able to figure out what it was.  The guy I got it from said it was Thunderbird, but I could never find it on one.  Thank you in advance for your help. 

SANY0063.jpg

SANY0064.jpg

SANY0065.jpg

SANY0066.jpg

SANY0067.jpg

SANY0068.jpg

Wow.. that is a good question.  I used to have one of those little tooth things to measure threads, but I can't find it.  I have a hole sizer and the studs are 6 mm and a little loose in the 1/4 hole.  I will see if I can find the thread thing.  Thank you for the lead.  I don't think I looked at many foreign cars to see if it might go on one of those.

Can you post the actual end to end dimension, please?

I got 2 of those little comb looking things to measure threads.  I "think" they are 24 Standard.  But, I am not 100%.

I measured it and it is about 15 inches long and 4 and 3/8 inches tall at the longest and tallest points.

The rectangular hole that I assume is for the lens is 5 and 7/8" x 2 and 3/4". 

Thank you for your help on this.  It has really stumped me.

18 hours ago, Scott1963 said:

I got 2 of those little comb looking things to measure threads.  I "think" they are 24 Standard.  But, I am not 100%.

Thank you for checking. The thread gauge should fit perfectly to a matching thread. If it is "24 std" you might have a matching size nut laying around the house that would spin rt on.