Exchange 63/64 cast aluminum turbines for Reconditioned set

Turbinator

Mitch, I’m happy you asked the question regarding the sale and reconditioning of the 63/64 cast aluminum turbines. The reconditioning fee for a set is approximately $595.00 with an acceptable exchange set of turbines I can recondition without too many cracks, broken pieces, broken studs in the mounts, bends, pit, and gouges. ruined stud mounts, and horribly bent wheel covers. If, the core set offered for exchange is in really poor condition I’ll have to pass on the opportunity. A complete set of 63/64 Turbines for sale to include two bar spinner, center cap, emblem, and fully reconditioned will start at $1200.00. When gents request show quality  and new old stock phrasing I’ll respond with close up pictures of my better and best inventory with a razor sharp offer at premium pricing. An example of premium components would be newly chromed two bar spinners, clear blemish free emblems, and cast aluminum covers that are NOT in need of ANY repair. Of course, the set will be fully reconditioned. My customer satisfaction rule is if the customer isn’t satisfied they have 48 hours to get the goods in the mail for a full refund. How many sets would like?

Thank you

Bob Burnopp

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...