FCRC Macine

Magnus707

44 minutes ago, Magnus707 said:

Thanks for the contact info!

I bought some front suspension parts to my Dodge -34. It’s Rare product. I understood that they are a reseller for Rare products. Shaun is he running FCRC Machine or what role do he have?

Magnus, Shaun is the salesman that I dealt with at FCRC. Send him an email inquiring about your order at the email address I listed above. All my dealings was thru email with prompt replies. Did you buy your parts on ebay or online http://fcrcmachine.com/rare- parts-upper-outer-pivot-pin- 1934-1936-buick-series-40- 15493/ 

41 minutes ago, Magnus707 said:

I bought them directly from the FCRC site.

Was it a long time since had contact with them?

I bought my items last September and they were delivered in less than 2 weeks.. I sold a set of `38 Oldsmobile tail lights to a man in Norway, shipped via US Postal Service, and it took 3 months before he received them. Could it possibly take that long for an item mailed to Sweden from USA? One of my emails shows FCRC Machine and Rare Parts are the same business. If you want me to I`ll contact Shaun and check on your order. I`ll need your name and approx. date of your order.

32 minutes ago, Magnus707 said:

No I hasn't been successful at all. Mid last week I sent an email to the address you proposed. Not answer yet. Also tried their facebook page, messenger and their website.

Magnus, here is another FCRC Machine-Restoration Parts Retailer I found. Location: 23489 Highway 20, Nevada City, Ca. 95206  Ph # 209 565 1147 Pacific Time.          FAX#316 223 5109