Sign in to follow this  
kdancy

Knox Custom Chrome in Knoxville Tenn

Does anyone know if they are still in business? I had them re-plate some really rough Hudson bumpers in 2016 and they did a great job at a reasonable price.

Their website is down and their contact numbers are disconnected. 

Edited by kdancy (see edit history)

I called several times and get a message that it has been disconnected.

If they do prove to be out of business, I have heard good things about Tri City Plating in Eastern Tenn. (Just outside Bristol) 

I currently have 3 bumpers there waiting to be rechromed. I am hoping for the best & will report back when I get them back here. Since I am a transporter & am all over

the country, I was able to save the shipping & drop them off. If their time frame holds, I should be able to pick them up in April during a transport to Florida.

God Bless

Bill

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

I'm sorry to hear that Knox Custom Chrome has apparently closed their doors.  They did a set of bumpers for me once and I was very pleased.

Many people in our club have used Atlantic Coast Plating in Athens TN and have reported good results.  Here is a link to the contact information for Atlantic Coast: http://www.atlanticcoastplatinginc.com/contact-us.html