Haulin' Buicks

MrEarl

3 hours ago, NC-car-guy said:

Ha ha ha.  No projects.  I cannot afford the money of the stress of a restoration.  Just a fun thought.

No, no, he meant trade wives, then you get the car!

• Haha 2

li3lw4c1yor21.thumb.jpg.35c6747aea697d541cfcf3b3d0051a2a.jpg

There's a similar Roadmaster Hearse just down the road from me at an undertakers; no mag wheels, no hood scoop though.  Everytime I see it I get a big grin on my face and Linda gives me the stink eye.  Someday I may have to sneak by there.  It's just sitting there covered in dust.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 6/15/2020 at 12:59 AM, RivNut said:

Everytime I see it I get a big grin on my face and Linda gives me the stink eye.  Someday I may have to sneak by there.

Just tell her to imagine all of the Buick parts, er, um, I mean nursery stock you could fit back there!  ;)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, neil morse said:

Looking great, Ken!  Where were you taking it?

Across the lot to the barn.  Letting the primer cure and getting back in line for paint.  I'm scheduled behind a 55 Pontiac station wagon.  Mostly focusing now on rebuilding the vent windows and getting the last of the chrome out for replating. The door handles are unique to this car even within this series and I've had to lengthen the rod that goes into the latch mechanism.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ben Bruce aka First Born said:

Except it is a 1940 Chevrolet.

Ben

that grill shape always confuse me, too much corona and im' not talking about the virus!

• Haha 2