Name that make and model?

Model T Ted

2 hours ago, Tinindian said:

Another long door,  with a doggy door for Beagles, from AmeriCar site.

doggy door.jpg

Looking at the picture the man is dressed for FOX HUNTING and they would be called HOUNDS, not doggies! In hunt country f you call them doggies you would pay a fine of a bottle of Bourbon for each HOUND called a doggie! Just wondering where I can collect the fines? LOL

Dave S 

• Like 1

Tinindian, the fox hunting I was speaking of was in Wayne Illinois!  That’s a suburb of Chicago, about 30 miles west in the Fox river valley. There was a second hunt in Barrington Illinois about 10 miles north also. 

So I ask again, where can I collect the Bourbon?

Dave S 

Edited by SC38DLS (see edit history)

16 hours ago, SC38DLS said:

Tinindian, the fox hunting I was speaking of was in Wayne Illinois!  That’s a suburb of Chicago, about 30 miles west in the Fox river valley. There was a second hunt in Barrington Illinois about 10 miles north also. 

So I ask again, where can I collect the Bourbon?

PM me your address and I will forward US$ for a bottle of Bourbon.  Sorry, as a poor northern neighbour one bottle will have to do.  The rest of the hounds will have to go without being apologized to for my faux pas.

59 minutes ago, Tinindian said:

PM me your address and I will forward US$ for a bottle of Bourbon.  Sorry, as a poor northern neighbour one bottle will have to do.  The rest of the hounds will have to go without being apologized to for my faux pas.

Faux pas sounds Southern for four paws. 

Bob 

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 6:21 AM, Model T Ted said:

car.jpg

Model T Ted,

There are three basic 1941 Ford models. Special ( which used to be called the Standard ), De Luxe, and Super Deluxe. The model in the picture is a Special. A base special model would not have chrome on the hub caps ( unless special ordered that way ) or Chrome headlamp rings as they would be in this cars case, painted.