MikeM1929

Wanted AC Delco switch

I believe Bob's Automobilia has these reproduced for ca. 1924 Buicks.  They are also used in Pierce Series 80, 1925-27.  The potmetal housing degrades.  I think those are reproced in plastic, and you can get the handles in either brass, nickel, or chrome.

Thanks Grimy. I’ve spoken with the guys at Bob’s and they don’t have anything. It seems like if you have a bad one they can rebuild it but they don’t have any on the shelf. 

It's been 10 years or more since I bought the handles.  You can download their current catalog, and look for components for ca. 1924 Buick there.  They never had an entire switch that I know of.  If you're starting with nothing, suggest you advertise for a 1924 Buick or 1925-27 Pierce 80 combination ignition/light switch.

I MAY have an extra reproduced applique for a face plate, buried somewhere.

I believe this is what you are looking for.  I bought it for a speedster.  The handles are complete and are free.

IMG_4148.JPG

IMG_4147.JPG

I agree with nickelroadster on the handles, and Bob's as the source.

That switch, bought for the  speedster,  is identical to the one in my 1922 Packard 6 and probably fits other early Packards