GeneR

Barn Find!

I just heard from original poster, I don't think any of the cars have moved.....

Edited by trimacar (see edit history)

Benefits of AACA Membership.

Looks much better.............make it run! John is asking about the 29 parts car.........any update?

She told me the Pierce sold, don’t know details. I think all of the other restored cars sold too. Somewhere in all of the selling, someone stole one of my hubcaps....

On 8/7/2019 at 10:43 PM, GeneR said:

She told me the Pierce sold, don’t know details. I think all of the other restored cars sold too. Somewhere in all of the selling, someone stole one of my hubcaps....

Sorry to hear that.  You know the question I'm going to ask....is that other car available, or did it go to son in law?  thanks David C.

I’m not doing much, but I did remove plugs and spray in pb blaster a few days ago. Today I was able to turn the crank one turn with the handle, but it was extremely tight! It’s not locked up, and I don’t think I could bend valves and such with that short handle.  The only noises I heard were normal ring sliding sounds. Fingers crossed that when I get the chance to pull oil pan and valve cover all can be freed up to run. 

May want to pressurize oil system . Before turning over even by hand .

Buy cheap hand suction pump and adapt fitting to and channel plug . Shoot in a couple tubes of oil . You should see the gage rise if your getting in . The babbits will love you for it .

• Like 1

GeneR   Take the valve cover of you can not bend a valve . Drain oil  is it black or and water if not  install new oil 9 q.  I will run  stutzl6 8608060448

• Like 1