Hershey Vendor Directory

oldford

I love the hershey show. I have been going to hershey every year for since 1973, so I've seen a bunch of them. Each year one small thing seems to get to me and this year was no different. Can someone explain why, in their infinite wisdom, the hershey organizers decided to remove the vendors' business names from the listing. Usually, if I want to find Gaslight Auto Parts, I look under Ford T and find them instantly. This year, all of the names listed were those of the booth owner, not the business name. It sure made it tough to find them. I know change is good, but can we go back to the old directory layout?????

I agree, missed the vendor names. Very frustrating looking for the favorites in this year of moves. I questioned a Hershey Region member about the missing business names and was told they were trying to get the businesses to buy ads. Take a look at the book, not many took that offer! Hope they, Hershey Region, change their mind for next year.

The reason the company names were not in this years program at Hershey is that we were working on a new computor program. The programer did not have the companies on the disk that he gave to the printer. The program was to have the companies in it. We did not have enough time to correct the short coming but you can rest assured that it will be corrected for next year. SORRY FOR THE MISTAKE.

Thanks T-Bird for the straight answer. Can't wait till next year!! This year was great, rain didn't dampen our spirits and those of thousands of others. Many of us have been experiencing a severe draught so we took what Mother Nature gave us with mixed blessings.