Sign in to follow this  
demon452

Wth: 64 door edge guards

Looking for a nice set of door edge guards for my 64 riviera. Please PM me with pics and cost.

Thanks

I wish you a lot of luck........it would be easier to catch the Loch Ness Monster in your trolling net than find NOS

or used nice edge guards for your car. I got lucky and bought some NOS ones 5 years ago........haven't seen any since then.

For some reason the 66 and newer edge guards are out there but not the 63-65's. Nice edge guards and nice center caps for the

wood steering wheels are the two hardest things to find for these cars. I'll keep an eye out for you.....good luck!

• Like 1

If I remember correctly, a couple of years ago some member found a pair and paid something like $600 for the pair. Do you not have any or are the ones you have dinged up?

• Like 1

It was one of the limited options on my car. Unfortunately there were none on the car when I purchased it.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, RivNut said:

If I remember correctly, a couple of years ago some member found a pair and paid something like $600 for the pair. Do you not have any or are the ones you have dinged up?

Ed that was me and it was 5 years ago.