Midwest/Chicagoland Buick, Olds, Pontiac and Cadillac Swap Meet

1965rivgs

If anyone is in need of parts, especially difficult or costly to ship, this is a great chance to pick up and do some additional shopping. If anyone needs any parts please send a PM. 

I will be there in space #218 as a vendor, stop by and say hello. Always busiest between 8 and 11 and empties out for the most part by noon. I ALWAYS find cool stuff from parts to literature. This swap also signals the start of the season and is a great opportunity to catch up with old friends.

February 17, 2019 -- St. Charles, Illinois

28th Annual BOPC Indoor Swap Meet & Car Corral co-sponsored by the Chicagoland Chapter, BCA. 8 a.m to 2 p.m., Kane County Fairgrounds, 525 S. Randall Rd., St. Charles, IL. $6 at the door. Vendors: $40 heated indoor space until 1-31-2019; $45 2-1-2019 and later. $25 paved outdoor space. Questions or vendor registration: Tony Melone; (847) 521-3130 or www.bopcswap.com

Tom Mooney

Edited by 1965rivgs (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Since I don't know how to send a personal e-mail, I will just post my parts wish here.

I need both the passenger and driver's side front fender trim moulding that goes around the perimeter of the fender wheel opening for a last generation Riviera (1999 model). They look like satin finished aluminum with a thin, attached, black rubber welt. The original GM part number is #16637393 for the front driver's side and #16637392 for the front passenger side fender. Ideally, new condition is what I need.

I live in Illinois. If you just learn of someone who has these trim pieces and didn't bring them to the meet, but is willing to provide you their phone number so that I can contact them, that would work just as well. Thanks!

row52.com is a search engine that let's you fill in the make and model and your location that lists all of u-pull-it yards around you that have the car you're looking for.  

Give is a shot and see what you can find.  I don't use the year of the car, just the make and model.  Sometimes the date gets prohibitive.  

Ed

https://row52.com/Search

Edited by RivNut (see edit history)