Chicagoland February Swap Meet, Feb. 17

Pete Phillips

This didn't get put into the Bugle this month due to a very unfortunate set of email circumstances. Was sent to me in time, etc., but disappeared in the transfer from Editor to Layout/Art Director, and I apologize.

February 17, 2019 -- St. Charles, Illinois

28th Annual BOPC Indoor Swap Meet & Car Corral co-sponsored by the Chicagoland Chapter, BCA. 8 a.m to 2 p.m., Kane County Fairgrounds, 525 S. Randall Rd., St. Charles, IL. $6 at the door. Vendors: $40 heated indoor space until 1-31-2019; $45 2-1-2019 and later. $25 paved outdoor space. Questions or vendor registration: Tony Melone; (847) 521-3130 or www.bopcswap.com

Barney,

The weather can be hit or miss at this time of year here. Hard to tell if winter will still be hanging about or spring will present itself, even just for a couple of days. There have been years in which I was thankful I had an indoor space; and years, like last year, when I thoroughly enjoyed being outdoors enjoying mild weather afer a long winter, checking out all the vendor`s parts, and the start of the hobby season. Besides, after this winter, it`s no big deal to wear some extra clothes, and go shopping!

Hope to see a good turnout, stop by and say hello,

Tom Mooney

Edited by 1965rivgs (see edit history)