69 Cutlass Surpeme Data Tag Help, Please

Brent in MO

I have owned my 69 Cutlass Supreme 2dr Holiday Coupe since 1986 (I was 15).  I had the car repainted at the time, but not totally sure if I had it painted the correct shade of gold or not.  I believe it to be Topaz Gold Metallic, code 65 on the tag.  also, I'm needing help with the correct interior color.  I haven't been able to find any info anywhere yet that would give me the correct color.  Anyway, any help with the TAG numbers below would be greatly appreciated.  I know that the old girl was assembled during the 5th week of April in 69 at the Freemont Assembly plant.  That's about as far as I have been able to get so far.

ST  69-34287  BF 06478   BDY

TR  974   B80         65  65    PNT

04E     235681   820009

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2019 at 10:36 PM, Brent in MO said:

I have owned my 69 Cutlass Supreme 2dr Holiday Coupe since 1986 (I was 15).  I had the car repainted at the time, but not totally sure if I had it painted the correct shade of gold or not.  I believe it to be Topaz Gold Metallic, code 65 on the tag.  also, I'm needing help with the correct interior color.  I haven't been able to find any info anywhere yet that would give me the correct color.  Anyway, any help with the TAG numbers below would be greatly appreciated.  I know that the old girl was assembled during the 5th week of April in 69 at the Freemont Assembly plant.  That's about as far as I have been able to get so far.

ST  69 = Style 1969

3 = Oldsmobile Division

42 = Cutlass Supreme model line

87 = Holiday Coupe (2dr hardtop)

BF = Fremont, CA assembly plant

06478   BDY = Fisher Body sequential build number (not the VIN)

TR  974   = Gold bucket seat interior - Supreme upholstery pattern (not the same as the Cutlass/442 pattern)

B80 = chrome drip rail molding (standard on the Supreme)

65  65    PNT = Topaz Gold lower and upper body color

04E = built fifth week (E) of April (04) 1969

235681   820009 = assembly sequence numbers unique to the Fremont plant

Edited by joe_padavano (see edit history)